Fiance(e) Visas

Couple1Are you an American citizen who is engaged to marry a foreign national? Our immigration law attorneys may be able to help you obtain a fiancé (e) visa that will allows you to bring your beloved to the U.S. to marry and live permanently.

For a consultation about the fiancé (e) visa process, please Contact Us an immigration lawyer at R. Bracken & Associates, Attorneys at Law today.

Solely Dedicated to Immigration Law

Schedule a Consultation : (909) 746-9000

Our experienced immigration lawyers have been bringing together the loved ones from all over the world. We would like to help you, too.

We will file a petition for alien fiancé (e) with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in the U.S. After it is approved, we will help your fiancé or fiancée apply for a non-immigrant visa at the U.S. embassy or consulate in his or her home country. We will work with USCIS and the Consulate to ensure that the process runs smoothly.

The K-1 Visa allows your fiancé (e) to travel to the U.S. for marriage.  After the wedding, we can help your spouse apply for a change of status to become a legal permanent resident of the U.S.  To learn about all the eligibility requirements, please contact an attorney at R. Bracken & Associates to schedule a consultation.

Se Habla Espanol     Credit Card Accepted     Payment Plans Available

Our offices are located in throughout the California Inland Empire.  Evening and weekend appointments are available. Please contact us today to schedule an initial consultation at an office near you.